Euro Hinge Drilling Added
- 05/27/2015 - We are pleased to announce
we can now drill for Euro-style hidden hinges.
Standard Drilling Specification
- Drill for Blum comptable hinges. The charge is $1.25 per hole.
- 35 mm cup holes drilled 1/2 inch deep.
- Edge of 35mm hole is 3/16" (4.5 mm) from the edge of the door.
- Centerline of top hole is 3 inches (76 mm) from the top edge of the door.
- Centerline of bottom hole is 3 inches (76 mm) from the bottom edge of the door.
- Looking at the front of the door, you must indicate which doors are to be drilled on the left side, and which on the right side.
- You should also indicate if long doors require additional holes and where they should be located.
Please note that you must specify any deviation from the above specification at the time of order placement.
Our revised order form also includes the standard specification for drilling. We do not provide hinge hardware.
- 10/30/2009 - Please welcome Paul Parks from Canyon Lake,
Texas to our family of customers. Look at the amazing cabinetry
he did on his page at hpcdoors.com/galleries/parks/ I
am sure you will be just as impressed as we were.
- The on-line Order Form page has been given a major upgrade.
You can now enter up to four different kinds of doors or drawer
fronts from the same web page. It has been divided into four
sub-pages, each with its own door specifications. In addition,
you can now enter up to forty lines of doors for each type of
door. So what does this mean for you? In short, it means you
can enter doors and drawer fronts directly from your drawings
and work notes instead of sorting them into types first. It means
less hassle and is easier to use. Try it out here.
- A Page for Customer Feedback and Comments. Do you have a
story you would like to tell, click the FEEDBACK button to the
- A page here, where you can e-mail
us comments when you don't have your own e-mail program. You
can also get to that page from the Contact page, then click on
the Write to Us button.
- A completely revised photo section with a map to help you
locate a contracter near you. Click the PHOTOS
button at the top of this page. We are particularly excited about
the map, for it shows where some of our customers are working
and offers them a way to display their work. It also provides
contact information for those whose work is displayed here. If
you are a contractor and would like to show off your work with
our doors, let us know and send us a few photos. We would also
be happy to provide your contact information with your photos.
- Click the WOODS picture at left
for photos of each wood and a description of the physical properties
of each wood. Click each photo to see even more examples of each
- The GLOSSARY includes a description
of a great many construction terms along with graphics of most